6/30/2005

Rockin' the 'Tards



Boy we blazed last night in Keene NH. Why is it that public outdoor summer concerts are always attended by 90% "Spanish Royalty" if you get my drift? Man, I feel like Lennon makin' fun of the front row. One of many, many things John and I have in common. "Spastics". Ha ha. Sometimes I feel a kinship to the tardies, having temporarily joined their ranks on many occasions. Keyboard player Gary Gagnon in this band is such a better human being than me. He goes out in the crowd with the wireless and does the Joe Elliot thing and gets 'em all pumped up. What a guy. "Clap your hands!" "Don't feel bad if you miss!" He's going to heaven. I, meanwhile, am up on stage making 'tard faces at the drummer. Boy, that's evolved.

I sure look like a 'tard, huh, speakin' of? Blrg glrp. Not to mention I'm flippin' the bird w/ my fret hand. I'm really glad it's on th' front of the paper up there today. Lookit singer Debbie. I think she's in the middle section of "Love To Love You Baby". Hee hee.

Fuck The Man!!!!!!!!!


Fender

Panasonic

Hershey's

Smith 'n' Wesson

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey 'Tard Ass,
pretty funny and yet poignant,too! If gary's going to heaven then you're going to hell in a handbasket. I liked the flipping everyone off in the picture. Its the first thing I saw!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Yes, Debbie...poignant. Poignant.

We at the Orchestra Of Sweet Regret are all about Poignant.

And retards.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home