3/08/2005

words of christ in red





I'm not of a religious bent. sometimes when I'm writing music I think I feel something but that's about it. and that's usually just the warm urine of ennui flowing down the pantsleg of my psyche. i can't get real excited about it one way or another.

if you're not a prayin' feller, you have to realize it's like watching a huge national debate on Santa Claus.

i'm not concerned about an afterlife. i can't think of any way that it wouldn't be a drag because there would be people there and you know what happens then.

if i could just get a good long life and then be dust i'd be great with that. I'd take that over going at 55 and realizing Health Insurance and the environment are all fucked up in the afterlife, and there's T.V. and driving.

When my elders and betters get religion it's always very disappointing to me because it feels like they've been where I'm going and that's the best it had to offer. Fuck that. Jesus must be so fucking pissed. It would be ugly if he came back and went all biblical on exactly the people who deserve it, the people who fuck each other over in his name. They'd be, like, "Wuh? Uhhhhh....uuuhhh...." because he'd be all up in their shit. They'd be all like, "but jay-zis...jay-zis (you know how they say it) why are you...uhhh...kicking my...uhhh...ass all over and such? Why art thou verily up in my face and throwing down on my devout buttocks?"

they'd be all, "jay-zis, jay-zis where in thy Good Book doth it say i must endure such a shellacking from the son of Man? Uhhh...uhhhh....uhhhh...."

and jeezis would smote them, yea, about the balls and such. and there would arise such a thunderous Hugh and kry in the land as the sound of ten million nuts swinging one into the other with force and great pain and wailing resultant of said swinging. And yea, boobs too would not go unsmoten, for in the land the women of the forest have also turned to the ways of Monsanto. And thus it would be for ten times ten thousand years. A swinging, slapping, groinal striking painfest from which one minute's respite would be the only Rapture.

and jeezis would be all shouting stuff from the bible and his words would be in red.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home