11/11/2006

Dude Let's Go Viral On This Shit

Here's what you fucking do- I've started already and it's catching on like wildfire.

Start callin' your buddies "Macaca". "Yo, Macaca, stop bogarting". "Hey Macaca, what's going th' fuck on?" "Hey Macaca, don't go into th' club yet you've got blow crumbs in yer nose."

Then when everybody's doin' it we can locate George Allen and fuck him in th' ass with a red-hot poker.

See the logic? The narrative of it?

Actually, I'm just trying to trick people into helping me carry out this righteous act.

You bite?

7 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

I'm in, Macaca.

7:51 PM  
Blogger roxtar said...

Or, we could just skip ahead to step 2.

3:39 AM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

I'm with Roxtar. I mean, Macaca.

Tried this at work today, Bobby. It went over a right treat.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

A right treat!

what size poker?

1:08 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Aw, Macaca, you have the best ideas. Really.

9:01 AM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

what size poker?

Poker? I didn't even know her! But I called her Macaca anyway...

5:29 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Ms. Macaca? She's leading the team in th' Northeast.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home