3/21/2005

What Sort of Drug Soaked Caper Are These Worthless, Filthy Hippies Plotting?


Insulting a Heart album. That's about as brave as challenging retards to chess. And it's hilarious because all it does is date me in a sad, wilting sort of way. I used to work with this guy Larry who sounded just like the guys I was in 9th grade with, still joking about Kansas and Journey and making fun of the BeeGees, etc., just the crap we used to do, but he's like, doing it now. And he's all into Grand Funk and their bass player Mark Farner which kills me. Mark Farner! The bass player from Grand Funk! I love that. "Mark Farner"! You know THAT guy was a one-man Colombian export boom back in th' day. His septum is so deviated it's doing time for molestation. My stars and garters, Rock and roll business never pretty. Actually, it is now. They figured it out. They got it dialled in. Very pretty. Really, really brilliant, creative stuff going out over the airwaves these days. It's kind of retro, really- it harkens back to when EVERYTHING WAS SHIT.

But anyway, the Heart post is so stupid that it's kind of funny so I'm going to leave it for the time being. It's just such a weird thing to do. I think I like it because it's so below-par compared to my usual bleak, blazing, heraldic prose. I do that in songs sometimes. Sometimes you need a "sucky" section. I couldn't explain it. You'll have to trust me based on my track record and many awards.

Which brings me to my next post.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home