5/12/2005

I Had This Dream





That it was 1977 and 54-year old Pierre Boulez was playing bass for the Pistols instead of Glen Matlock or the twerpy bloody guy.

I thought about it in the morning for a while until I realized I'd heard both Boulez and Johnny Rotten express a sincere desire to destroy all of our culture's old art and music.

Paul Cook and Pierre? Hanging out at the Marquee? Knocking heads and bustin' windshields at an Arsenal game? Yeah, man. Pierre Boulez squatting in Mayfair and shooting up?

In the dream he kind of sucks because he won't play with a pick; only his fingers which in '77 was sorta wet, like wah wah pedals.

Actually, I made that part up.

Um, I made it all up.

It's kind of funny, though.

I kind of like Pierre Boulez. I would like to see him rock a little, though. He doesn't get the whole rock thing. He thinks pop has a "societal" function rather than a "cultural" one.

And I'm just not necessarily down with that.

Whatever it means.

You know how some people pepper their speech with pauses to create import and it's sort of (O.K. it's very) pretentious?

That's sort of what skipping two lines every sentence is like.



Yes.



Wow, that's pretentious. I'm a tosser.

Maybe now that I'm sinking lower and lower, I'll see if I can try some product placement on my blog seeing as that's just the most hateful fucked up shit ever.




pepsi


cheetos


microsoft


fucking ringtones

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's one happy Jappy turd!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home