5/05/2005

Make Your Children Say "Sweent"

Let's make our kids say "sweent" instead of "sweet" by saying it all the time when they're around until they start saying it and then we can have a laugh at their expense.

Then we'll feel better.

I made a CD that was a 5 minute loop of the fist-pumping chorus of "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" and snuck it into 14-year old James' walkman.

that was okay.

Once, when he was IMing with his dork friends he stepped away from the computer and I sat down and took over his ID and starting telling everyone how much I loved The Darkness and how cute I think Michael Jackson is.

That was sorta hip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you did do the "Darkness" thing and because of that, he will be forever scarred! But what the hell, it was hilarious!!!!!!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home