5/16/2005

Mr. Rogers: El Grande Tosspotio Numero Unio



Fuckin' Mr. Rogers! Jesus Christ on rye with sprouts! What an unadorned shit head this prick was!! We've all heard the stories! Never has a miniature penis been the cause of so much cruelty to coworkers and family!

Y'know, I'm digging this thing where I'm realizing that I just like to rail, and I just choose a subject at random to rail against. I think it's best for everyone this way. I think this might be a breakthrough in my attempts to control my black rage.

Fuck Mr. Rogers! What an A-S-S-H-O-L-E that prick was! Push those daisies, Rog, push 'em good you idiot. You mean little despot. You smegmatron. You urine addict.

Next: Bobby Lightfoot takes on the evil fucking Hydrangea. Goddamned Hydrangeas. Pieces of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home