7/19/2005

At Least That Fascist Shitstain Westmoreland is Dead.














At least that shit went down. What was he, like a hundred and twenty eleven?

Fuck me. See, I'm not surprised anymore by the injustice. I continue to rail against it because if I don't I'll punch myself in th' eye. Round about my mid thirties I'd seen enough dicksmears live the life of Reilly while good people and innocent children grew tumors and got hit by buses.

I don't say it for myself that much because I truly hope I don't stink off about my own lot too much. I got two arms, two legs and the ticker of a Olympic shit chucker. And if I got a big god damn lump in my fucking brain it sure ain't going to keep me from enjoying my next burger or the one after that. So fuck that.

It's just, this fucking guy, oh, fuck. I don't know. How many children did he send to the fucking jungle to sob their last breath and cry for their mommy while they tried to keep their fucking guts in? God damn it. Oh, fucking god damn it.

And he fucking lives to 92 and is heralded and huzzahed like a Ceasar.

Yeah, yeah, I know- he fought valiantly in Korea and WWII. At least those fucking guys had a god damn enemy. At least there was a god damn purpose. In WWII.

Being a professional soldier means you have to have a war to ply your trade. Think on that shit.

You know what? I don't have to be circumspect. I don't have to present this or that fucking side and be reasoned. It's my fucking blog, god damn it.

I don't even have to be right.

FUCK WESTMORELAND. GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE. I HOPE IT WAS SLOW, YOU FUCKING PUTRID SHIT.

Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong. I don't give a toss. Go ahead and tell me that crap about how if it wasn't for Westdickland I'd be speaking German. I already speak that shit.

No, I woulda done the big II, you know? But it would've been for the Jewish thing. Far too many cool Jews in my life, you know? I would've stepped up if Fred Epstein from th' Hot Fire Band or Wayne my college pal or that delectable Mindy Berman were suffering at the hands of those buttweed Nazi Republicans.

I was going to link to a good Neddie post on this fucking assblaster from a few months back but he already done did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home