7/07/2005

The Hirsute Jihadist Fucksquirts of Wimpole Street




Alright, well, that's my three favorite cities hit in 4 years. That would mean Paris is next, then Frankfurt. All sympathies and solidarity to my friends across the pond. Hope you're unaffected.

Don't know why you fuckers can't hit LA or god damn San Diego or some shit. Don't know why you gotta go down my top ten list.

Well, I don't think Lightfooting is going to add much to the chatter on this one.

Remember when I talked about Jerry Springer on Air America? Shiver. Flipped by him today right when he was saying Americans are used to this kind of thing 'cause we've already had a terrorist attack.

Yeah, Jerry. No history of terrorism in Great Britain, god knows.

Oh, you guys? Try to not start going around stabbing Sihks like we did after 9/11, O.K?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what London thinks of "terrorists".

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Lightfoot -- please don't send any of those nasty, murderous buttsmoochers out to L.A., as it is where I happen to work, and sleep, and raise my kids, and pay my bills, ya know, shit like that -- surely just living here is punishment enough?

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home