7/13/2005

My Stars and Fucking Garters.




Oh, my goodness gracious. It's enough to make you glad that someone out there still knows what a record is supposed to look like.

Lightfoot.

Oh, gosh that hurts. Ohhh heh hee hee ho. I like to tell people they should come because you never know when my dad Gordon might show up and sit in. Oh, ho ho ha ha.

Oh, my sides hurt. Is that like the Lost Ted Nugent Album Cover or what?? Ohhhhh. Splkxxrrppp. Look at the font. It's like all monster-y.

Hey, it's actually just the slightest bit Roxy Music, eh?

Oh, I like this cover. It's funny but good at the same time. Look how bad it's composited. The only way it could be more 70's cowbell-rock is if the microphone was a branding iron. Oh, would that fucking wail. It almost looks like it. Urggghh. I tried to change it. No dice. That would be so Slade.

Lightfoot. Gunnar and Joe Lightfoot. Hrrk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, this is good. I had to enlarge it to convince myself that was a microphone. I thought she was frying a hamburger or something - and was all dolled up to do so, like women always are in old photos. You know, cleaning the oven in skirt and pearls.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home