1/30/2006

Th' Soulfinger Diaries: The Lighthouse, New London, CT, 1.27.06







Great show aside from being a goddamn hour late. Jesus Christ. Dial it in, man. Late night. Hard, late night. And too much coffee there at the end for th' commute. Where's the fuckin' blow, man? I'm gonna be singing this funk shit I'm gonna have to connect with some booger sugar, man.

Here we introduce the vocal stylings of Jackie Halliday. This one goes out to Cawndawg.

Hey, Harridans, it's getting to be that time.

I wish I had a tape of "Land of 1000 Dances". That's sounding boss.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bobby. Very tasty. Ace may be a handful personally, but he's got the bottom end nailed down. What a hoot it must be to sing in front of a band like this.

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you suggesting that there is a Th' Harridans gig in the offing? Do tell.....

6:37 AM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

I'm in!

Simon and Bobby, watch yer mailboxes for versions of both songs...

And I'm also down with the dawg ... all the 'fingers are good players. Especially love the sax on the last couple of songs you've posted.

You guys are dwqgd

9:25 AM  
Blogger Neddie said...

Hey, Harridans, it's getting to be that time.

Your place this time, no?

I've an itchy ipzjs

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home