3/12/2005

a moonlit walk on the silvery beaches of the long-lost isle of Fecos


I was curious to see how far I was willing to push the boundaries of bad taste for yucks and I discovered it. I had this other Hitler post here that was really pretty funny but the joke was predicated on a title that seemingly agreed with the Final Solution. So it had to go.

I took it down because you wouldn't get the joke without reading the small print and for all I know the first punter who looks at my blog had a grandparent who sucked Zyklon B. And that would make me part of the problem, and not funny.

Don't get me wrong- there will be plenty more work involving eating infants and buggering corpses and biting off testicles and stuff. I promise.

Just...tastefully. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home