4/22/2005

O.K. That's it.




Passing legislation to start drilling in that troublesome arctic wildlife reserve and giving quadrillions in tax breaks to power companies= dumping your boyfriend.

Passing legislation to start drilling in that troublesome arctic wildlife reserve and giving quadrillions in tax breaks to power companies ON EARTH DAY= dumping your boyfriend with someone else's dick in your mouth and asking him to lend you his car.

O.K.

That's it. I am hereby announcing the Bobby Lightfoot Terminal Disease Assassination Group.

I'll spell this out briefly and go into further detail later. 'cause I have to drive up to Burlington and rock the house.

Basically, people with inoperable brain tumors etc. sign up to assassinate dangerous criminals that are endangering all of us. I first conceived of this as a way of maybe getting Osama, but nowadays there are people afoot WHO ARE MUCH TOO DANGEROUS TO OUR CONTINUED HEALTH.

There is a pool that is paid in to to take care of dependents left behind.

For example, if I got a bad chest x-ray back, I could go to D.C. and PLUG SOME FUCKING CHRISTER NUTJOB POD PEOPLE, and Sal The Feist will be kept in Scooby Snacks by the fund.

Anyway--- gotta run. I'll start signing people up as soon as I play these here gigs. Viva La Lucha.

2 Comments:

Blogger XTCfan said...

By George, I think he's got it!

I'd been thinking of how to do this surreptitiously -- you know, take out an evildoer (DeLay) here, an evildoer (Falwell) there, spread out over time, through a variety of means carried out with the utmost care, so as not to get caught ... but fuck that noise. There's too many of them and not enough of us. This way enables you to go out in utter glory, while Achieving the Aim.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need our own Man From UNCLE agency to send people around the globe to take care of bizness...

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home