4/19/2005

Possibly The Most Useless Thing In The World Right Now

Um, the deal with the white and black smoke when they were trying to force one of those poor bastard catholic cardinals to be Pope? Boy was that stupid. I'm surrounded by idiots who think Medieval smoke rites are sexy. Jesus Christ. No wonder these woundfuckers continue their evil, craven cabal unabated day after DAY AFTER DAY.

hey, Pope? Cardinals? Vatican?

melt down ALL your fucking jewelry and diamond encrusted dildo thingies that you carry around. Pull your golden assplugs out. Get your gold-encrusted hands out of your alter boy's vestments for long enough to melt it all down, you god damned pigs. You hypocrites. Jesus Christ, you're all like a spit-smeared Goya painting from The Inbred Period. You're like the money changers at the temple but you're all leering and pukestained with boners sticking out. Sticking out everywhere. I see you all around a big table, and you're pigs with napkins tucked in and a knife and fork in each hand and your tongue out licking your upper lip like on the front of a chocolate milk bottle from the 50's. Melt down all your ill-gotten loot and send it to Africa NOW. NOW. That is how to be holy. You fucking little chickens. You little sour radishes. You bad apples. You soupskins. That's how to be holy. You want to be holy? Stop, stop, stop making my head ache. How can you possibly be holy when you make me hurt thus? Did Jesus go around giving people headaches? Did the sunnaman cruise around Galilee making people's intestines itch with frustration? You make my teeth ache like an out-of-tune piano. Like a bad music lesson. Like a talentless violinist. Like a bad, bad lover with sharp teeth. Like a car with the coil wires on wrong. Like an out-of-tune piano. Like VH1. Like a bad breath kiss that never ends. Like It's A Small World. Like drugs. Like no drugs. Like walking in the woods at night with a reanimated corpse that WON'T STOP TALKING BASEBALL. Like teenagers. OHhhhhhh, it hurts. Ooooohhhhhhh.....you think I'm joking....ouch, ouch, ouch. I can't take anymore I'm going to throw myself into the Elba. I'm going to take a drive in a convertible with a long, flowing scarf and PRAY it gets fouled in the wheels. I'm going to hurl myself on the train tracks. I'm going to beg Raskolnikov to axe me along with the old lady. I'm going to cut myself up and hide myself under the floorboards. I'm going to brick myself up in the catacombs. I'm going to beg them to lower the pendulum. I'm going to die by the thousands in the trenches of Europe. I'm going to be Carmen and Isolde and all them. I'm going to do the Shag naked in the park until they take me away. I'm going to blow my nose and pray my heart comes out. I'm going to smoke eight packs a day until I wheeze out my lungs. Desafinado.....desafinado.........desafinado........the pain, the pain, the pain if i keep writing keep concentrating on typing just keep typing shit out and I won't have to face the paiiiiiiiii-innnnnnnnn ..........GUUUHHHHHHHH.........OW OW OW OW OW. It BURNS. I CAN'T TYPE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HAVE TO STOP FOR PACK NUMBER EIGHT AT SOME POINT.

You know how they talk about how John Paul was an actor as a young man so he knew how to work the media and all that?

Think about that for a second. Think on that. No one thinks about what this shit means. We chuckle and change the station, tuning, tuning, tuning to the next abomination.

I think in the Exorcist when the demon pukes green puke on the priest he was THE ONLY SANE BEING ON THIS PLANET. HE was the unscary one. You fucking freaks are the demons. You Walk Among Us.

All you god damned rulers and cardinals and presidents and prime ministers and Pashas and Sharifs. Every time you open your mouths the effrontery ruins another day for me. And you do it EVERY FUCKING DAY. Let's have official Leaders Keep Their Fucking Mouths Shut For One Day day. ZIPPED. Imagine how the MORTALITY RATE WOULD DROP for that one sweet day.

Maybe then I could take a breath and get a new lease and not invoke pity from my dear, dear readers for being so PISSED ALLL THE TIIMMMMMMMMEEEE. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH.

Someone responded to one of my posts asking if there wasn't any small thing that made me feel alive and content. There it is, right there. 24 hours rest from the hypocrisy. Christ, please. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Dearie, you HAVE to understand that some of us CAN'T SHUT IT OFF. IT'S HOT AND COLD RUNNING HYPOCRISY AND EVIL, EVIL, GREED AND EVIL. Picture a dripping toilet in the night. Picture a running faucet in the night. now picture 40 YEARS OF IT.
DEATH AND DECEIT FOR COLD HARD CASH. When someone mentions millions dying it's not a STATISTIC. Think about dying. Right now. Think about dying REAL BAD. REAL BAD. Now think about that A MILLION TIMES. THAT'S A LITTLE APPETIZER. HERE COMES THE MAIN DISH.

People make me feel like the kid in the bunch of kids and you all promised you'd jump into the water at the same time and I'm the only one who jumped. The only one.

world leaders. Oh, my fuck oh my dear. What ARE we going to do with them? Especially religious leaders? Humanitarians, all. Sitting fat and happy, smoking huge bongloads in the Cyst-ine Chapel and telling people "it's white smoke....no...no...it's black smoke...." And they're all smokin' up and watching the alter boy stripper show and listening to Houses Of The Holy on 8-track and laughing at the poor clicking, starving Ethiopians. Leering, leering and droooooooooling. Drooling. That's what priests and cardinals and popes do. They leer and drool. Leer and Drool. The Old L 'n' D. And drink the blood of innocents by the GALLON. And make saints of people who had themselves torn limb from limb for Baby Crispus Atticus. SAINTS. And trying to run the world on DOCTRINE. That's like dancing about architecture right there.
Telling people in the third world that birth control is wrong. I don't even care about the other shit. The women priest thing? The gay priest thing? Lady, if you wanna be a Catholic priest you deserve everything you get. It's just a tad bit like WANTING TO BE THE RABBI OF DACHAU.

Religion-------------- The Most Useless Thing In The World Right Now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're just upset because you didn't forsee the possibility of the Vatican electing a NaziPope.

It's ok though. He'll die in about 5 years and then we can move onto SlutPope.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Don't you mean, move IN to Slutpope?

You're the Man, Bryan. And no, I didn't picture a fucking Hitler Youth Brown Shirt in th' Vatican! No sirree. Just didn't seem likely somehow. But you know what I forgot?

It's 2005. It' kind of like Oz without the flying monkeys.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home