4/21/2005

HA HA HA HA HA HA




I did this awesome blog entry about my crazy friends and how much fun we all have, me and all my friends, all leanin' on each other in hard times. Then I revealed this to be a fantasy because I don't actually have any friends. It was really funny and sad and pitch-black but there was just something a little too bleak about it so I removed it.

It was funny though.

But kind of crazy. Pretty rough, actually.

Actually, it sounded like the choked ravings of a lunatic at an insane asylum. Actually, now that I think about it, it sounded like if someone I knew wrote it I might come stay with them and keep an eye on them for a couple days and hide sharp stuff. It was awesome.

Fuck, now I wish I'd kept it up. I'm all fired up about it now. See, I never get self-conscious about trying to be amusing in any kind of way, but the other day some one left a comment where they seemed really concerned about my bleakness.

I've felt a little self conscious since then. Really, anybody who knows me will tell ya I'm a happy-go-lucky kind of dude. I mean, I know how to have a good time. You don't hit the town with Bobby L. unless you shove bail money in your sock on your way out, know what I mean?

I really don't see how hating 99.99999 percent of everything on the planet should mean you can't be an upbeat fella.

I think it just means...you're...selective.

Don't you?

Fuck, man. That post rocked. I'm an idiot. Now I am going to fucking kill myself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, for what it's worth from a complete stranger on the internet:

You rock. Hard.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

worth more than you know, B.G.

more than you know.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home