6/08/2005

Yeahhh...HTML tattoos. That's the coolest.




Listen I gotta jump off this jag but just before I disembark the Judgement Train I thought I oughtta clarify (like you give a fuck) that I think a li'l splotch of color on an ankle or a shoulder is A-O.K.-fine. Those small ones don't scream to the world that you're fucked up. I'm not talking about that. I'm on about those goddamn over-the-ass nightmares and god forbid those fucking neck things that make you look like a hardtimer or those pussy marked-up arms that all the wussy junkie boys useta have in LA and then we'd blow them off the stage. Some people never learn that hardness is on the inside. You idiots are going to be 50 one day. Hey, you might want to promote your new reference book. What are you guys going to do when you've played Rocker for 4 years and it's time to rev up a nice desk?

It's like those fucking face piercings. Why you gotta rub my nose in your fucked-up childhood and your pain fetish? Go cut on yourself in your own stupid dorm bathroom. The Victorian era is just now starting to reveal surprising fucking lessons.


IAMS

SHAKIRA

STARBUCKS

MICROSOFT.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more if I written these posts myself. But you're much funnier.

"We laugh at things because they're funny and we laugh at things because they're true."

9:14 PM  
Blogger Neddie said...

That dumb twat with the HTML tags is sure gonna feel like a museum piece in about five years when HTML is replaced with something we haven't thought of yet 'cos if we had we'd be richer than Tim LaHaye.

"Uncle Twat, what's all that writing on your back mean?"

"Well, Nephew Twit, a body tag started the document, and you put all the general characteristics of your document in there, like the bgcolor, basefont, meta tags, and all that kinda stuff. And check it! You had to END your body tag at the end of the document, that's why I've got that down...by...my...ass... Where are you going?"

The tattoos at the small of the back: I keep wanting to ask the owners if they're there for my entertainment while I'm hitting them doggie style. It's the only reason I can think of.

I may have read Lovecraft at age 4, but that doesn't mean I enjoyed it. It just meant I refused to admit I didn't get it. Major clue to my personality there.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

you BASTARD. you get to have a Shakira-less experience! Don't ask anyone. Forget about that post. It's not too late for you.

Lucky BASTARD.

That's like never having the clap. It's like happily marrying your first love.

I wrote some crap about the over the ass tattoos a couple weeks ago ("....it's not a sailor's forearm...uh..uh....uh..
it's not a sailor's forearm...").

would link- but can't.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Neddie said...

>> I wrote some crap about the over
>> the ass tattoos a couple weeks ago

'S where I read it. Just trying to keep the embroidery-needle going. It's all connected, man...

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home