7/18/2005

Hi I'm Michael Hutchence And Now I'm Dead 'Cause I Hung Myself By My Belt with My Wang Out a While Back.




So now I'm looking down from Autoerotic Asphyxiation Accident Heaven. Me and Brian Epstein and Ronald Reagan are looking down (and Frank Sinatra and Olaf Palme) and chuckling at this new show in th' States where they have like these American Idol pusses trying to win the spot as lead singer of INXS (and Julia Child and Michael Landon).

Imagine if you were all fucking dead like my ass and you had to look down from Autoerotic Asphyxiation Accident Heaven at this shit. And you had NO ONE TO FUCKING HANG OUT WITH EXCEPT A BUNCHA PRIESTS AND FUCKING POLITICIANS THAT OFFED THEYSELVES WHACKING OFF WITH A BAGGIE OVER THEIR HEAD.

Can you imagine what (copy-paste) Autoerotic Asphyxiation Accident HELL looks like?

You know who's going to (copy-paste) Autoerotic Asphyxiation Accident HELL, HUH?

The FUCKING PUD THAT WINS THIS SHIT. THAT'S FUCKING WHO. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I'M FUCKING GLAD GLAD GLAD I'M DEAD AND I DON'T HAVE TO WITNESS THIS SHIT FIRST HAND.

Actually, if I was alive it might not be happening, huh? 'Cause INXS wouldn't need a new singer. 'Course, they could have a contest and whoever won would get to spend a night in a big Baggie with MY skinny ass. WOOOO HOOOO.

Hey, Ron- get yer hand off mine arse.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Walmart Jim Morrison.

Kills himself having a wank, *very* rock'n'roll...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

brentshmeister!!!

just wait 'til ya read the rest!!!!
'sfunny!

Sometimes I get a really bad headache when I spank it. That's about it, though. I think it's guilt.

4:19 PM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

You really should let me send you some Kevin Gilbert, unless Neddie already played you some and you hated him. I don't think Neddie gets him, which is fine because I don't get "Smile" either. I like it ok, but it doesn't rate the standard hyperbole in my book.

Sadly, Kevin is in the same club, only he lives in "Joytown."

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha - "pud" - a-ha ha ha ha ahaahahahahahhaha!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home