9/26/2005

At A Crossroads

Oh, we're at a crisscrossity roadz in this here country, oh fuck yes we are. Which way to turn? Which way to go? Should we be more like, say,


Colombia?






















Or maybe a little more like, oh, I dunno, Sweden?
















Let me run that again if you need another poke:

Colombia?


















Sweden?





















Colombia?




















Sweden?


















Oops. I mean

Sweden?























NOT THAT SUPERDOG DOESN'T ROCK UNHOLY ASS.

SUPERDOG VERSUS KARL ROVE? HA!!! HA!!!! NOT PRETTY.


Anyway, I say we go Sweden.

P.S. Sorry I couldn't find another picture that had naked women AND men. I tried. Pretend the one on top is a dude.

P.P.S. I just realized the person in th' first picture sitting on the floor is a kid. oh, fuck it. Just go with it alright?

God damn it, this post is all fucked up now. It should've been really funny. God fucking damn it.

Screw it. Publish Post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Hey, so the whole family is into the "naturist" bag. Cool, man.

America is still great, though, despite our rising numbers in preventable deaths, illiteracy, obesity, stupidity and calamity.

We've got some great fuckin' TV, man.

10:36 AM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

Sweden.

Sometimes I just feel like being Captain Obvious...

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home