11/17/2005

Guys want to know who's funny?


You know who's fucking funny? Employee Of Th' Month is fucking funny.

I mean, don't get me wrong. All th' fucking regulars around here bring me puking and gasping to my knees constantly. It has become very important to me because I consider laughter to be possibly my one remaining hope. But this fucking guy is like the Zorro of Funny, the way he sort of dances in, strikes and disappears.

I think the Word Verification Definitions are sort of the proving ground. I'm working on a post of these dating back to like Sep-Oct. around there when they started. There's some scorchers. There's some really bad ones too that are awesome.

Guys cheat much? No, I don't mean that- do you put in your comment and then just keep hitting "submit" until you get one you like? I do. I think it's fine. It's the essence of Enlightenment for me, see? Fuckin' peasants in 1330 would NEVER have had time for this shit. They'd just type in some crap about the crops and Jesus (boy, what fucking era does that remind me of, now?) and get back to contracting diseases and walking around all bummed and with weird hair and pustules and buboes and such upon their pudendium. And droppin' sootikins. Look 'er up.

And the witches kissin' th' debbil's ass. I love that. They were so fucked up in the Middle Ages. Jesus. Can you imagine if The Beatles had come out in the Middle Ages? Dude, they wouldn't be able to get arrested. Actually, that's probably exactly what would have happened. They would have burned those ebullient and buboeless youngsters before you could say "thick and ordinary". John wouldn't have made it to third grade. Ringo would have croaked of dysentery. Paul would be O.K. George would of course have been some fuckin' monk.

I can't believe there hasn't been a band named The Peasants. In the 60's, you know? With like peasant outfits and bowl haircuts? It's like songs. You can't believe there can be so many out of only so few notes and words. And they just keep comin'. Good, bad, indifferent.

Fucking Employee Of The Month? Oh, my Christ. Just look at my last post where he says, "Superdog- never forgotten". God damn it, dude. You're killing me here.

Employee Of The Month. Never forgotten.

Next: teh l4m3 And The Search For Reason.

5 Comments:

Blogger Soundsurfr said...

Bobby. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about in this post.

Maybe I'm clueless.

Love that superdog.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Neddie said...

I NEVER cheat at Word Verification Bingo, and I'm really difappointed to find someone else does.

kstewfs: It kwhat's for kdinnerfs.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Neddie said...

cforzt

Cfuck: Bad day a-comin'; I can just cfeel it.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

I enjoy Employee's comments, too.

And I never cheat on verification though the damn thing changes on me by itself sometimes.

pjhki - Yet another Japanese girl-group pop band

2:13 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

soundsrfr-

Don't look at me, man.

Employee- you have uncovered a fucking TROVE. I will link to and write on these fucking guys at great length. Oh, my god.

ned- mom always did love you more.

kevin- you are also a better man than I.

whzpp- when you zip up before you finish pissing. I know it's not funny but hey, gotta go with the first one, right?

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home