11/14/2005

She-Wolves of th' SS.


yeah, I'll get back to work on the little point I'm trying to make about the folly of SEXUALIZING FUCKING EVERYTHING FOR CASH CASH CASH. But I wanted to give this guy a prod because he's all on about good music and good albums and he's smart. I've certainly never met him but his blog is an excellent read and he seems like one of us.

And by the way, check out the Nazi Olsen Twins. See what I mean?

The Wonders that th' 21st century promises just make me want to tie a rubber fucking band around my dick and just fucking jaundice myself to a slow death.

4 Lightfoots go to the unique stylings of Punk Is Dead at Caps and Spelling. Hope you find that Rhodes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Punk is Dead said...

Thanks for the generous plug.

(though I'm not sure what I'm supposed to think of the Creed photo -- irony, maybe?)

:-)

10:46 PM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

Dude! Creed!

What about the dust up you had with them?

12:22 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Aw, com'n Bobby, admit it. We live in the best of times. The best. The very, very best. Best.

xcuhcek!! - ugh, sorry - couldn't hold it in any longer.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home