1/31/2006

Science Fiction Double Feature



Yay! State Of Th' Union and American Idol are both on tonite! A tragicomic double feature!! ALL of my sensibilities offended in one sitting! How American! One-Stop-Despair-Shopping. A veritable McMisery drive-thru. I'll have the Crazy Meal, thanks. Easy ice.

George Orwell's got NOTHIN' on this shit.

"Health Savings Accounts"- HA HA HA HA HA!

"Clear Skies Initiative"- HA HA HA HA HA!!

"Energy Policy"-- HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

"No Child Left Behind"- HA HA HAH AHAHA AH HA HA!!!

Health Savings Accounts!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know this is going to put me on some fucking list where they listen to my fascinating phone calls, but I gotta say for th' record if I ever ran into W in some alley I would kick the shit out of that lying little used car salesman. What a fuckin' asshole. I know we go on about this and that complex matter of foreign or domestic policy, but what it really comes down to is what fuckin' assholes these guys are. And just how sorely they need their fucking asses kicked.

Fuckers wouldn't last a minute in the real world. That fucking press dude? Oh, my god. Guy couldn't take a bitch slap from a six year old. I promise you this. Whingeing, creepy, doughy, fucked up bunch of pussies. All of them. I wouldn't want 'em on my side in ANY sort of altercation. Lying, colluding, arrogant, fucked up, cocksucking pasty assholes, to a man. To a "man".

And I hate to break it to th' encounter group but that's still the measure of a man, my friends. You don't have to win, but man, you gotta stand there and put 'em the fuck up. God damn it. You and I do it every day. Every polesmoking day.

You know I'm fucking right.

4 Comments:

Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Word on the street is, one of the talking points is going to be that "Americans are overinsured."

No fucking joke.

Hey, Bobby, you got extra insurance? How's about you throw some my way?

jagozyt: When a man cries because the enzyte didn't cure his teeny-tiny micropenis.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there's going to be a pool for stupidest fuckin' idea, I claim "More tax cuts for oil companies so they can develop 'alternate energy' resources."

Yeah, he's stupid enough to try to float that turd through our punchbowl. And 51% of us are stupid enough to say, "Ooooh, yummy chocolate punch!"

snhtrz - Dreaming about The Chairman of the Board.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Yeah, I had health insurance back in the mid-90's for a year or two. I had to practically take fucking hostages to get my vocal nodules diagnosed. Stupid cunts.

taoikhx- you know exactly what I'm going to say.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Soundsurfr said...

There's an unedited draft of part of his speech over at my site.

wotgthp - good news from the lisping apostle

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home