3/07/2006

Best Thing About Th' Interweb

Is that I can be putzing around at the keyboard of an evening, get a wild hair and slap something like this down sans forethought, blown lyrics and all, and just toss it up on th' web. Th' Dickens you say.

Then I can turn around and assuage my inner countertenor with a little of this imperfect but impassioned action and bling blang boom it's there for the whole world to chuckle at. Try doing that in 1987, fucksake.

Then I can fire up another window and watch midgets fucking.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

Allison. Really nice Bobby. Ditto for Lilac? Don't know that one.

I know there isn't much money in it, but I could see you in a piano bar - sophisticated adult place - people dressed nice sipping wine engaged in quiet intelligent and / or romantic conversation. Does that even exist anymore?

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been almost a year since Bobby Short died. So I'm thinking they should be almost done milking his corpse at th' Carlyle. Can you pull of that almost black, almost Cole Porter thing?

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home