2/23/2006

That Doesn't Make No Sense!


I put "horrible disfigurement" into a search 'n' got this picture of Maria Montez.

"Ridiculous genitalia" did not match any documents.

"major woody" rendered this fascinating portrait of some doof.

Then I went on ahead and did a search on "proctolojesus" and this did not match any documents.

"fat martian witch" yielded no documents. The inspired "vomitus" yielded this little treat and, understandably, this. Love it.

"Elephant anus" treated me to this and "satanic gay love" brought this up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

I, for one, am glad you have so much free time.

Makes me feel all suxngi.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm amazed you didn't pursue "digital bugle". But then I did, and it proved unutterably dull.

pipxw: how that bugle sounds, in the bath.

7:37 AM  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

That pic of Maria Montez looks like one I have of my grandmother.

rjibggfl: The sound of Rush Limbaugh drowning in his own junky vomit.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

LOVE the new pic, teh.

I see th' resemblance to grandmamah.

Um, she still hot?

8:45 PM  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

No. She dead.

But back in the 40s & 50s, she was quite the soice looker.

And keep your filthy pole off my memories, damn you!

;)

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home