3/13/2006

Hey Whyn't Y'all BLOW ME?

But first, won't you enjoy my lovely poemme, which I have enchosen to entitle "Definitely Not Separated At Birth"?


This evil waste of Rogaine













The broad what shot Kurt Cobain


















The talentless Alanis












God's gift Declan MacManus




















Th' Queen of Soul












All Set For Pole















The folks that now are Famous


















That uptown hooker Hilton

















That third-form poet Milton














God's shriveled, veiny boner













This waste-'o-skin dead stoner












Th' Duke Of Earl




















This naked girl














This handsome semen donor












Th' dialoguist Mamet















Metallica's Kirk Hammet















Molester Wilford Brimley













His buddies call'd him "Himmly"
















This genius gay













Edna Millay









And I, who takes views dimly.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

dude that rocked harder than an ass in a kicking factory.

9:24 PM  
Blogger helmut said...

That fucking sucked. Brilliantly so.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron Jeremy as Super Mario? What kind of Nintendo games have I been missing out on!??!??!
*orders GameCube & box of tissues*
.
Nice pome, Bobby.

3:03 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

It's a work of Art. And a work of Literature. And a piece of Work.

As are you, my tfdjqn.

9:16 AM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

The Reg Dwight thing rates a spit take

But in coffee I did not partake

Wish you weren't so hard on Garcia

And I wish that that could rhyme with Marcia

Wilfred Brimley crawled up your butt

And caused you to spew some smut

Of this I think you should be proud

Just mention his name and I laugh out loud


Most blogs I read are rather crappy

But visit here and I leave happy!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Heh. You're right, Al. I'd change it to Paul Kantner if it wasn't such a hassle.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home