3/28/2006

Just a l'il reminder to you fucking moral val-yooz folks.


Hey, you fucking conservative fuckoes- we're gettin' ever-closer to '06 and '08!

Just a reminder as your buddies start to play those good old moral values etc. cards- it has been confirmed that your good buddy Bill Frist used to "adopt" cats from shelters and "operate" on them. This story slipped out of sight faster than Sandra Day's indictment of th' current "administration".

mmm-kay? I mean, hey- not a big deal, right? Just thought I'd remind you.

Jesus. Look at that guy. What an utter fucking asshole. What an unmitigated old-money shit head. What I would give for five minutes alone with this fucking nipple and a tube sock full o' padlocks.

The Day Is Coming, citizens.


Oh, and I'm so, SO sorry that your fucking Cap Weinberger has croaked it. Boo fucking hoo.

Makes it a little easier to live without George H. and Ray Charles and them, I suppose. Boo fucking hoo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the week that Ray Charles died, my local country Post Office flew the flag at half mast. I thought, what a great way to celebrate the passing of a truly great American. Then, they told me that Reagan had died. Well, FUK! I still like to think they flew it down for ol' Ray. The gal at the PO told me she thought of it that way, too.

6:45 PM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

What an unmitigated old-money shit head. What I would give for five minutes alone with this fucking nipple and a tube sock full o' padlocks.

Makes me wish that Jesus and his lawyer were coming back.

fqwunlm - they fucking win

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home