3/21/2006

Th' Vagina Dialogues.

Vagina 1: Hey yo, dog. Whattup?

Vagina 2: Yo, yo. Wuzzup?

V1: Not much, yo. Represeh-in', y'know?

v2: Word, yo.

V1: Hey, I like what you've done with your hair.

V2: Thanks, man. I been thinkin' 'bout the corn rows for a while, you know? I dig that shit like Ludacris has it. How'd that pap smear come out you was talkin' about?

V1: Everything good, dog. Thanks for askin'.

V2: It's all good. That shit's nerve-wracking sometimes.

V1: Yeah, you never know, man. It's fucked up. That pap shit. Hey, let's go out for a douche sometime.

V2: Yeah. A-ight, pussy. I'll catch you later.

V1: A-ight, pussy. Good to see you, yo.

2 Comments:

Blogger roxtar said...

"I like what you've done with your hair....."


I laughed up a lung, yo.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Write another scene, Bobby, and I'll produce and direct.

tcoqh! - There goes roxtar's other lung.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home