5/07/2006

Reckon I Should Say

Yeah, I've got this download site at Broadjam.com where you can buy my brilliant shit for .99 a download.

I'm starting to hit some of th' Top Ten lists (despite being orange) so it behooves me to let my legions of readers (you're both so tender) know so we can all go to Broadjam.com and ogle Nike ads.

It's kind of a grotty music biz site and set up so you can't get right to my page unless I pay them more cash so you have to look at their crap. But it's handy because you can listen to all the songs I've posted without having buy them Christ forbid. Knowing th' goddamn biz the way I do the cash probably goes straight to some company that pulls the limbs off of puppies.

My legion of fan (not sic) will be glad to know there's probably an outtake or a live take here and there.

Go to Broadjam.com and hit "buy music downloads" and do a search on me. That's the way to get there with the lowest percentage of Nike ads.

I like promoting myself about as much as I like hydrochloric enemas. It's one of the great secrets of my boundless success. You try it sometime. Go to fuckin' LA and lose out to bad songwriters who get places because they're willing to shove their tongue all the way up someone's ass and you're only willing to go th' first two inches. But maybe going to Broadjam.com and listening to or god forbid buying one of my brilliant songs will do something positive. I don't know. Fuck it. Forget I said that.

Fuck them. Go read Ned instead.

Or fuckin' Simon. Or Kev. Or Al. Or rokkity star. Or something.

Speaking of cheese (Broadjam.com, not these dudes) I'm doing my first cruise gig next February. St. Maarten and that. How the mighty have fallen. Maybe I can get in on th' ground floor with fucking jingle writing next.

7 Comments:

Blogger roxtar said...

Jesus, Bobby, that's some beautiful shit.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Dude, you must have gone to that "other" broadjam site- th' one where "broads" get "jammed".

I think they even have some lrbzdi sex there.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Transaction charges? "Purchase Credits"? As they say on the internet, WTF? I've been using Soundclick.com (giving away, not selling) and though they are still evil and corporate and their interface is uglier than Cheney and Rumsfeld's love-child, they seem to smoke less pole than the Broadjam folks. At the very least they'll give you a URL you can link to directly.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

From Broadjam's "Pro Review Spotlight":

Artist: SoulKingS

Song: Never Look Back

Wierd fade at the end that just doesn't get it. Wierd ending not withstanding this is a great classic rocker (not blues. This is in the vien of The Ides Of March ) Great lead guitar interplay(two guitars I wonder or a long delay effect? If it's two guitars the second guitar is too far back in the mix.). Very strong, distinct vocal in a classic rock sort of way.

Broadjam Staff Reviewer


Yeah, see - it's a pro review.

Fuckin' fmgcsgrh.

8:55 AM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

Bobby, you could do a hell of a lot worse than playing cruise ships. You could be cruising play ships, or something like that...

6:00 PM  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Use the funds from the download site to buy enough booger-sugar to get you through the cruise gig.

Nonexistant problem solved!!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Neddie said...

Th' fickety-fuck you can't link to your own page at Broadjam.

The URL is

http://www.broadjam.com/artists/artistindex.asp?artistID=27874

I'm hitting the hustings. This is good shit.

God, I love "Station Road" -- a brand-fresh George Harrison guitar solo! Not to mention "This Goodbye," "Matinee," and about 87 other listed there.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home