5/03/2006

Woah! Bobby's TV Roundup!

Woo-hoooo!! Yippee! It's Bobby Lightfoot's TV reviews! Couldn't you just have a embolism?

This Week:

American Idol: Some talentless, brain-infected karaoke singin' teen gets 8 billion dollars. Yucks aplenty!! I look down in dismay at the warm, spreading stain on m'pants!!

VH1's Celebreality: Several irritating lisping queens try to make you think things matter that matter not a whit! Like your existence!

Fox News: Look, I know I'm not going to make any friends here! You know how much I care! Gotta get this off my chest! I'M FUCKING GLAD THAT LITTLE TROLLOP NATALIE HOLLOWAY IS SHARK FOOD, FUCKERS! YAY! tHE WITCH IS FUCKING DEAD!!! 1 DOWN SIX FUCKING TRILLION TO GO!! Kill! Kill! Kill!!!

All Th' Hospital Shows:
A bunch of fucking overpaid actors walk around in lab coats and sample each other's tonsils in broom closets this week. Woah! Woah!

Th' White House: My fave reality show so far! Season six rocks the hardest so far! You fuckin' asshole.

Did I mention that hideous little homecoming queen from th' fourth Circle of Hell Natalie Holloway is fucking DEAD? RING THE FUCKIN' BELLS! SAINT ANDREWS MAKES SUCH SWEET FUCKING MUSIC!! EEEEARRGHHHHHHHH GLGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRAOIHGQWGVNA;ALKS;LVNOIHO

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

I've never seen American Idol and I want to keep it that way.

Unless Bobby Lightfoot is on it and kicks their motherfucking asses.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby Lightfoot is to old for
American Idol and I don't think
Lori Lightfoot would ALLOW him
to be away for all that time any-
way. It's to bad, because next
week the musicians go to GRACELAND.
And God knows how much the FOOT
loves Elvis! Did I mention that
he just IS to old? But he is cute!!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Too old? 26 is too old?

'kay, I auditioned and didn't make it. O.K.? O.K.?

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home