7/20/2006

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'M SORRY.

Yeah, you guys will be certainly delighted to know that Th' Orchestra has become something of a Grand Funk chatroom starting with this ha ha post way back when. The whole thing started when I put up a picture of The Great Colin Moulding and when enough people had left positive comments I switched the picture to this dude. Ha ha, right?

Now I just feel terrible.

My most recent visit has been from th' president of the Grand Funk fan club, who assures all of us GF worshippers that the Great Mel Schacher might well pay me a visit! He's going to be PISSED! Fan club czar John R. sez: "Thanx, guys....I'll send Mel here to look at the site. Don't be surprised if he posts a thank you note to y'all...."

Jesus. John, I'm REALLY SORRY. I mean it. We're postpunk, here y'know? Shit. Now I'm going to get yelled at. Fuck. How could you miss th' irony, dude??? Mel's going to get th' joke and he's going to be pissed at John R. and John R. is obviously a nice dude who worships the guy and it's GOING TO ALL BE MY FUCKING FAULT.

What th' fuck. Hey, Mel- c'mon down. I think it might be time for the Bobby Lightfoot/Mel Schacher Rock-Off.

You got th' blow, baby- I got the septum.

Did I say that.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

Good thing there is no hell save the one we've created right here on earth, cause sure as shit you'd be going and takin the lot of us with you.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Aw, come on! Mel Schacher is great!

(Just trying for a last minute save here.)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home