9/21/2006

Yeah, I Condmn That Shit Too.


I thnk he shld be excmmnctd.

Oh, fuck it- they probably did a lot better than I would tryin' to write their language.

I think that fuckin' Brownshirt Pope has just BEGUN to start trouble.

But NOBODY would listen to ME.

yeh, go there and hit th' scrolldown bar 6 times for all my suggestions for pope. And then go down further for th' true crux. No pun intended. See, it's all of a piece.

christ, we could've avoided all of this.

Actually, it's a little depressin' to go back to old Orchestra entries from a year and a half ago. I was so much funnier. Oh, well- at least th' cock transplant took.

I thought for sure my forehead would reject it.

That was funny, right? All is not lost.

"BTW", did you know that if you open your blog in a new browser window while your blog is republishing after a new post your WHOLE BLOG WILL BE DELETED FOREVER??

You don't believe me, do you? Go on- try it.

I had to rewrite my whole fucking blog from memory last week. I was like a one-man Colombian Export Boom.

Dude if it happens to you I know where to get blow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nebula said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Doc Nebula said...

Yeah? Well, if you're writing a post about the roots of the Neo Nazi movement in Nero's Rome, and you're eating a gigantic cheese and mustard hoagie at the time, and one of those little pieces of shredded onion falls past your CPU at just the right angle so the fan sucks it into the D drive, you can short out the power grid in most of Eastern Europe and all of the Ukraine.

Don't ask me how I know this. I'd have to deny even posting it in the first place.

In fact, I do.

You never read this.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Soundsurfr said...

You know, I was bumming out about this pope until the other day. Now I think he's the shit.

I mean, he just threw down on those Muslims like the old days. He's the Shock and Awe pope. Before you know it he'll be recruiting mercinaries to go Crusading on those heretics. It'll be just like 1096.

Actually, the whole fucking thing could just as easily be settled with a celebrity death match between Benny th' 16th and Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei. Whoever wins gets to rule a worldwide theocracy with Condi Rice as his chief military officer and concubine.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home