6/18/2007

From Th' Desk Of Thor Heyerdahl

Thor Heyerdahl
434 Polenschmoken Vagen
Copenhagen, Denmark
June 16, 2007

Dear Mr. Lightfoot;

What a delightful surprise it was to Google my name this morning and realize that someone had taken a renewed interest in my studies of th' Bog People. I am fascinated with your hypothesis regarding the possibility of Bronze-Age autoerotic asphixiation. Truly this is the work of a great and incisive mind.

In fact, the reason I am writing to you, aside from the desire to congratulate you on your fascinating analysis, is to invite you to join me and my team as I reopen the Case Of Th' Bog People this very autumn. We will be re-opening the excavation sites at Assholenburgh and Cumshottenhammer and I would be honored if you would join us as a consultant.

I anxiously await your response as we venture forth again into th' unknown.

Admiringly, Thor Heyerdahl.

P.S. How on earth could you have known about the ancient pre-solstice celebration of Pigsperm Night? I am indeed humbled. Humbled!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Oh, I don't care, Bobby! Thor can sail into my Bermuda triangle any time! Let's go wild, baby!

PS present for you at mi casa. Don't ask.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is fucking bright

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home