6/11/2007

Woah There Stupid Motherfucker


Dude you're there in my fucking stats EVERY DAY. Searchin', searchin' searchin'.
Searchin' for Mahat Magandi.
Dude, you HAVE TO STOP. You've been doin' in for months, months, MONTHS.
Am I crazy? Am I showin' the world I'M a retard? Woah! I could've SWORN th' guy was Mahatma Gandhi but HEY, WHAT TH' FUCK DO I KNOW ANYMORE IN THIS KOOKY WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING'S WHAT PEOPLE SAY IT IS?
Maybe he WAS Mahat Magandhi! What the blithering fuck do I KNOW! Maybe Wikipedia sez that now! Maybe I need to brush up on my history! woah! I know all sorts of history stuff about 'Merican presidents like Douglasmc Arthur and Dwighteis Enhower! And Henrykiss Inger and his advisor Richardnix On! So I feel I have some authority to speakon thissub ject!
Heck, maybe he played euphonium with Georgehar Isson and Paulmc Arntey! Maybe he was devoted to th' principal of nonviol entprotest!
Stop making me endure your torture.
Here's to make sure you receive my missive: MAHAT MAGANDI MAHAT MAGANDHI MAHAT

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAHAT MACOAT

2:33 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Hee hee.

Shi'ite Inmahat

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Mahat is my uncle that I dearly loved as a child. My name is Chandra Magandhi. I've been trying to find him for years since my family had to flee to Fresno from Mumbai in 1976.

You're a mean bastard.

2:27 AM  
Blogger Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Great post,

Sincerely,
Condo Leezzar Ice

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that cleared that up!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home