4/01/2005

Hey Kids Let's Play My New Game: The Trading With Baby Jeezis Game!! Fun For The Whole Fucking Family!!!!




M-kay- you guys are going to love this. It is really funny and mental.

Here's how you play the Trading With Baby Jeezis Game. I'll start-

"Hey Baby Jeezis," you say. "I'll trade you the Olsen Twins for George Harrison."

"Hey Baby Jeezis, I'll trade you Usher and Justin Timberlake for Warren Zevon."

You get the picture? You always have to put a pretty sweet deal on the table; Jeezis is one fucking shrewd guy. I mean, he's fucking Jeezis. He's not going to bring Johnny Carson back for, like, Britney Spears. It's a lot of work Rolling the Fucking Rock Away. Just ask Lazarus. 'kay let's try one more:

"Hey Baby Jeezis," you say. "I'll trade you the entire Bush administration for John Lennon."

Oh, yeah- like THAT'S gonna fly. This would so rule if it was possible. I challenge anyone over 40 to tell me they wouldn't wade into the 2005 Grammys with a machete to get the Beatles back together. Or the Pistols if you're of my age. Kill enough talentless pissant walking corporate billboard shit heels and we could have th' flippin' Enlightenment again. God know we could use it.

Anyway, this is a great game, and if you figure out how to incorporate drinking and stripping, like I say the whole family can have a great time.

 Posted by Hello

10 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

hogwash. I removed no post.

anyway-

yes!!! yes!!!! flem!!!!!

Baby Jeebus- that is the funniest thing I've seen all month. Baby Jeebus!!!!!

Now you have to drink a shot and take off yer pants

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Jeezis, I'll trade you J-Lo, Marc Anthony, Ben Affleck, and P-Diddy for Tupac and Biggie.

What do I do if I'm already drunk and naked?

11:27 AM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

bryan-
you are the fucking man. you get your wish, but these guys are just going to pop each other again, so i dunno what good it'll do.
If you're already drunk and nekkid you hafta take off a finger and smoke a rock. I'll forgive you.
-----------baby jeebus

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby jeezis (you righteous little toddler), I'll trade you John Paul II, GWB and hedge-hag in return for Chuckles. Ok ... I've got a headstart on ya with my first and third choice already committed.

regards,
sal

5:10 PM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

Hey Baby Jeezis, I'll trade you the producers at VH-1 *and* MTV for Frank Zappa.

C'mon, be a Sport.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Yo, xtcfan------

In nomine patri e spiritu sancti amen--------

You get your wish. That guy is a pain in th' ass anyway. Making the choir sing all those tritones. Me H. Christ!

-B.J.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Neddie said...

Hey B.J! I gots yer boy Zell Miller, yer piss-queen Rick Santorum and a Supreme Court Justice to be named later for Hunter Thompson. Can we talk?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

1. Zell, Rick and th' Justice for Hunter. Hmmmm.

Throw in that hot chick from th' O.C. and you've got yerself a deal. But SHE HAS TO BE IN ONE PIECE.

Or in a two-piece.

2. Adam Sandler for John Candy. Lemme see.
'kay, here's the deal- you send him up with his tongue cut out and a quarter-ounce of hitest hydroponic weed and you got a deal.
And a copy of "Speakerbox" by the Outkast. Fucking God stole mine.

----------------Jeebis.

10:16 PM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

Hey Baby Jeezis, I'll trade you Tom DeLay for ... ah, never mind. It's not like you'd get to keep him anyway.

Can we start a "Trading with Satan" game?

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home