9/12/2005

I Wuh Thang Muh Momma I Wuh Thang Muh Poppa


Aww, you fuckin' guys.

Making me feel like my existence might not completely just be a warning to others.

Neddie, Viscounte, XTCFan, Brentmeister, Wolfenstein- all you fuggin' guys.

My yin sez next round's on me. My yang sez....buh...buh huh huh...

Or is it the other way around?

This shit is just such a shot in the arm for me as I dive into my metal covers album. You wanna talk about clear-eyed and mature.


Seriously though- thanks. I had long ago learned to live with the assumption that everyone on the planet fucking hates what I do. 5 down, dawgs. 6 quintillion to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger missy said...

funny blog!

I'm new to this, so just surfing around!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kermit's BLIND, baybee.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home