9/06/2005

Hey you right wing shit heads!


Welcome to my ass kicking blog. I've been expecting you idiots because I couldn't help but go all vituperative on your stupid, Bush-defendin', intelligent design-advocatin' blogs this weekend.

Figured I'd get this up quick so if you start flaming my cool-ass blog you wouldn't be greeted with the frightening countenance of Sal The Feist. See, she's an agnostic.

You guys would run to Bush's defense if he started cooking and serving black children down at his "ranch", wouldn't you? What the fuck is it with you people?

You know, until your assboy got into the White House I was pretty much apolitical. Or, better said, I didn't think either of the two parties was worth a god damn. But this guy? This guy? Come ON.

You and I both know that this little war of words is just about over. It's going to the streets next. You know that. And I know you fucking bowhunters have the guns, god knows, but we've got the numbers. Contrary to what your stolen election(s) would indicate.

So fuck you and bring it on. I've had it with you ignorant cocksuckers and the sooner I face you across a god damn field the better. You're all pussies anyway, with your faggot contemplative poses and your stocks and your glasses. Acting all civil and contemplative while the things you say and the things you write belong in glass cases in the American Museum Of Shit. And your peabrained henchmen- the ones you got all worked up with the Morals thing. Jesus Christ. Look at you. You're in such a fucking hurry to stuff the whole universe into your pieholes, the sooner you're fucking mulch the better for everyone.

I can't think of one instance in history where one bunch of rich, lying, venal assholes have fucked a country in the ass with such finality. Congrats.

I'll see you at fucking Antietam.

"What I'm hearing which is sort of scary is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this -- this (she chuckles slightly) is working very well for them."
--Barbara Bush (NPR, 9/05/2005)

5 Comments:

Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

"Acting all civil and contemplative while the things you say and the things you write belong in glass cases in the American Museum Of Shit."

Damn, I wish I wrote THAT!

6:55 PM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

Priceless.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bobby ... I'm impressed that this asswipe could spell "homo".

Wait! Never mind ... I bet he copied it off the front of a milk jug.

Lori Lightfoot

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep sucking. Just a little more juice from your e-penis until your ego hits the edge of the universe. Damn Canadians...

8:50 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Jesus Christ, you fucking cunt.

If you're going to take issue with me at least make fucking sense.

Stupid fuck. Brain infected asshole. Shut the fuck up.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home