12/19/2005

Th' Soulfinger Diaries 12.15-12.18/05


Thursday December 15, 2005: Cafe Manhattan, Springfield, MA.:

-No problems. I do my job to the best of my abilities which may I add are not inconsiberable. d.
-Drummer Manila Godown (Manila Godown!!!) gets lit up like th' proverbial Christmas pudding but rocks ably.
-drunk fucker poking me in chest and saying I'm Making It. No fucking duh, dude. Jesus.
-insane chick exposes her tits.
-I drive home and play Medal Of Honor.
-coolant leak steady but not disabling.

Friday December 16, 2005: Airport, Hartford, CT:

-see above.


Saturday December 17, 2005:
Lighthouse, New London CT:

-see above

Sunday December 18, 2005: Del's Downtown, Groton CT:

-see above
-coolant leak considerably worse. Radiator meltdown imminent.

3 Comments:

Blogger Soundsurfr said...

Damn. I want to jam with you guys. I want to play with a guy named Manila Godown. Fucker HAS to be good.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Employee of the Month said...

BL,
Your post is even funnier (if that is even remotely possible) if you read it like Gloria Swanson doing her Norma Desmond in Sunset Strip.

Kindest Regards,
EOTM

rdlap
The horse who lost to Phar Lap.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous the brentmeister general said...

I have nothing to add to this post, I just had to let you know that today's word verification word is...

dxxkcoxs

somedays they write themselves

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home