12/19/2005

Th' Soulfinger Diaries 12.15-12.18/05


Thursday December 15, 2005: Cafe Manhattan, Springfield, MA.:

-No problems. I do my job to the best of my abilities which may I add are not inconsiberable. d.
-Drummer Manila Godown (Manila Godown!!!) gets lit up like th' proverbial Christmas pudding but rocks ably.
-drunk fucker poking me in chest and saying I'm Making It. No fucking duh, dude. Jesus.
-insane chick exposes her tits.
-I drive home and play Medal Of Honor.
-coolant leak steady but not disabling.

Friday December 16, 2005: Airport, Hartford, CT:

-see above.


Saturday December 17, 2005:
Lighthouse, New London CT:

-see above

Sunday December 18, 2005: Del's Downtown, Groton CT:

-see above
-coolant leak considerably worse. Radiator meltdown imminent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing to add to this post, I just had to let you know that today's word verification word is...

dxxkcoxs

somedays they write themselves

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home