3/28/2006

My Dear Friends


I must apologize to all and sundry for a frightful lapse in communication resulting from the dramatic explosion of my hard drive a while ago. Emails and addresses were lost en masse. Among those who I bow and scrape before are:

Simon, who is days away from getting me a monster record deal. And always says things that assuage my Regret. Resend that last one, compadre!

XTCFan, who cheerleads me to a largely indifferent Andy Partridge. Can yez send me your meatmail again so I can send the latest and we can Underwhelm Th' Partridge once more?

Viscount LaCarte- we always get some thread going and then my shit blows up and I lose it. Like a cock.

Kevin Wolf- who sent me th' dopest Barrence Whitfield Live and it went tits up before I could so much as burn it. Send again and I will send you coupons for free Thai Sex Workers. They're sold by the foot. 3 feet=one, 6 feet=two, etc.

Ben Sadock- who cut a really cool version of my song "Monday Wedding" and sent me his whole bitchin' voice-and-Hohner-Pianet album and...boom. Send again! I want to post your version and review your bitchin' album.

Onward! Now, as soon as I remaster every song I recorded last year I'll be back up 'n' running.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

I sent you something? How drunk was I?

Too many glasses of that Russian mjskydk.

6:21 PM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

I'll send my address, but only if you send me 1.66666etc Thai sex workers (female).

I thang yew.

9:25 AM  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Heheheh. Cock and "pearl".

4:29 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Tough break, losing a hard drive. A new species of heartbreak for our technological age. I'll upload the album pronto.

In fact, you've inspired me to do some sorely needed file-backing up. After all, you never know when your trusty digital companion might up and go "vbbmb."

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home