6/24/2006

Bobby Don't You Drop That Fender Rhooodes Piano

In anticipation of "EMI" decorating sundry teen dramas and reality shows with my glorious output I'm on a remix/remaster kick.

Thousands of completists will surely need to have this shiny new remix of "Maybe Next Time". Makes the original sound like a lizard farting through waxpaper.

If this shitty download site doesn't work lemme know and I'll send you an mp3. Of course, now that this sounds so much better with a simple revisit, I'll have to redo god damn everything. I suppose it's better than drinking myself to th' other end of this dry spell.

Let's hear what you think of the new "deep house" groove and th' "reggaeton" breaks I've added.

Just kidding.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

Such a good feel.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Bobby, hit me with that mp3, please - the shitty download site is shitty.

Speaking of remixing, I'm hitting the studio next month with real musicians and everything. I'll send you the result. It'll be a kmyqiq.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home