6/13/2006

Clockwork Orange Week At Th' Orchestra 1: Soulfinger Diaries.

Hey, droogies! Now that my bolshy bratty Ned's baddiwad medical chepooka with his noga is over forever, let's move on to the always choodessny world of Soulfinger! Sladky!

Thought I'd pay tribute to th' best biblio 'n' sinny ever this week by gavoretting in Malchickese, since I'm always dabblin' with it anyway. I recently saw The Movie for the sixtieth time after several years without and it was as horrorshow as ever.

Where to nachinat with th' latest Soulfinger banda chepooka? Played a show on Friday and I honestly can't even remember where it was or anything about it. Anything. I'm sure it was singularly bezoomny. Clearly one of the best of my jeezny. Also a couple on Sunday. Oh, now I remember- twas some merzky shlaga. The usual bitva with that bratchny McClintock and his endless supply of drencroms and firegold. 'Twas gloopy and flip and took th' usual toll on th' old goloss. The poor old goloss and th' gorlo. Didn't get a chance to fill the old brooko and by the end I was feeling quite bolnoy. Would have killed for just a tomtik of kleb and a malenky kartoffel.

But no, brothers. 'Twas no one interresovat in my poor brooko. The lewdies weren't interresovat in my need for a malenky mounch. Just a little pischcha. And then of course at the end that baddiwad bratchny McClintock had his glazz on some gloopy devotchkas with some choodessny horrorshow groodies so that slowed the whole enterprise down as always. Don't get me wrong- I'm no shoot but after a long show, singing many a warble, I'm a little more interessat in a bit of synthmesc and some spatchka than I am in a bit of the old in-out-in-out with a pyahnitsa ptitsat in some grazzy vaysay. Plus the old zhenna would surely tolchock me in the yarbles for goin' at some sharp's sladky sharries with the old yabzick.

Ah, brothers. The strack. All for the sneety of a bit of pretty polly. Oozhassny Soulfinger.

2 Comments:

Blogger roxtar said...

As long as you got the cutter, my brother. Moloko with knives, all around.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Soundsurfr said...

One of my favorite movies ever.

I was having dinner in Soho a few years ago in a small Japanese restaurant and Malcom McDowel walked in with his daughter and sat down at the table next to us. I was unglued. I went "MALCOM!!". He said Hi.

I went "I SAW CLOCKWORK ORANGE SIX TIMES!!" He said, "Oh my", a mixture of horror and pity on his face.

I shut my trap and let him eat his dinner in peace. Later he came over and invited me to sit with them and chat. Great guy.

What a dork I am.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home