6/08/2006

Some Fine News


Yeh, I did some more puff-piece-ing of King Radio during Th' Bobby Lightfoot Week Of Beauty. I catastrophized them into th' grave. I was WRONG! Yes!

I have since recieved a missive from King Radio's Stuhrmbahnfuehrer Frank Padellaro that runs thus:

not dead. sleeping. give me a ring some time you knucklehead. we're going to mix with Mitch in the fall and I'm still hoping for some input from you.


Nice. Beautiful. King Radio lives. As far as my feedback, um, how about "dude, that sounds tits"?

Frank gave me a bunch of roughs last fall and I was going to pull out some loops and shit and turn one into a dope-ass gangsta crunge jam but I always run out of time now.

With Billy Preston gone the continued existence of King Radio is more important than ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

It's just so hard to find the good guys anymore. Used to be they had hit records....

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home