6/19/2006

Top Ten Republican Fucking Rock Songs Of All Time



10. Th' Kids Are In Debt- The Who Cares

9. Jesus Best Be All Right With You- The Anti-Doobie Brothers

8. Too Rich To Fuck- The Dead Carnegies

7. Goodness Gracious Me (The Economy)- Marvin Straight

6. Guantanamera- Las Putas Feas

5. Let's Kill Some More Sand Negroes- Th' Left Behinds

4. I'm A Craven Shit And You're A Putrid Yeastbox- Carl 'n' Ann

3. The City Of New Orleans- Ian Dreary And Th' Breadheads

2. Fuck The Poor (Oh Wait I'm Poor)- The Bowhunters

1. No Evolution- The Sore Ass Alterboys


Now maybe that fucking millionaire Townsend'll leave me a fuckin' response. Rich old fuckin' pervert.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I've told everyone else a billion (that's an English billion, which is bigger than an American billion) times before, I paid for those photos for research purposes. Like the way I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die, just for research purposes. Like I masterminded those two aeroplanes crashing into the WTC for research purposes. Like I faked the bleedin' moon landings, just for research purposes. Like I wrote my songs in a key that Daltrey struggled to sing, just for a laugh.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home