6/10/2005

O.K.---- Some last minute reassignments---

Fred- you erase the evil Whitey at Hadley Auto Service--- wait, never mind. We're all set on him.

Um, wipe out the satanic West.

Brentmeister- you take Tony Blair. And Linda Blair. Lunch break- yes, of course. Our New Order is a Civilized Order. No McDonalds though. Oh- the Split Enz thing- they tried to bang my girlfriend in Germany in '81 when I was a sprout. Hence my resentment. yes, they were god. And individually remain so. And Woodface is in my all-time top 10. Right betwixt "Spilt Milk" and "Manifesto".

Bryan- a capital idea. We will need funds. "A Knife In Paris" will sell by the boatload.

Mark- of course you do her first. This is a campaign of morale destruction.

ONWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, bugger it. I just topped Lionel Blair. Must read the instructions more carefully...

12:22 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!


No, man- that's fine. In fact that's better than my original assignation. We in the US don't understand the insidious evil of this nancying little fop.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home