8/03/2005

Bobby Lightfoot Investigative Report: Our Crazy Interweb.




So fucks sake I was working on this absolutely rocking entry but I just can't work up the technical dickery to get the pictures up right and shit, so I'm just going to explain it with just my sedate and gifted prose, fucking A.

'kay, there's the website "hot or not" which Ethan showed us that we've had no end of fun with. You post yer picture and receive a 1-10 rating from the literati of our brilliant and erudite nation. You gotta love that shit. I tried to put Sal the Feist on but these people have no sense of esthetics and refused to post her proud profile, implying that she's a "dog". Sal to say the least couldn't give a dang what with the being a dog thing. She just sank her teeth back into Hedge Hag and rocked.

So after having much amusement at everyone's expense, I decided to see if I could post Karl Rove and see how my craggy, squinting manliness compared to his fat, bald 'n' piglike thing in the heavy-lidded eyes of America. Oh, man was I not disappointed.

So far, Karl has me beat at 7.6. I'm trailing painfully at 6.5. I knew it would be awesome like that. If there's anything that rocks harder than that, Lenny in Accounting certainly ain't throwed it in my inbox fuckin' A Nothing of that sheer girth of rocking has been brought up in any of the recent board meetings.

Yeah, no, I haven't gotten word yet.

P.S. I've now also posted pictures of the below Joseph McCarthy and his cousin Stalin. Also Bertrand Russell. Bet they all get into the 8's. Except for Bertrand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're making a comeback. You're hovering at around 7.0 and Satan's Little Helper is at 7.5.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home