9/28/2005

Oh Happy Fucking Day


HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA!!!!!! HA HA!! HA!!!

You will no doubt have access to far more incisive and probing commentary on Tom Fucking Delay's INDICTMENT for being a craven criminal in the blogosphere in the coming days.

Allow me to use my unique platform as a cursin' rageoholic to express the simpler delights of saying

IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FACE YOU SCHEMING, ARROGANT LITTLE CELIBATE.

HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HO HO HO.

METHINKS I HEAR THE BELLS RINGING ON THE TOWN COMMON. AH, YES. STATUES ARE BEIN' PULLED DOWN.
ONE DOWN, A HUNNERD TO GO.

Now we just have to ride that god damn Jim Reverb and Frank Flange outta town on a rail and then we can celebrate with Joan Baez songs and bad sixties reefer.

I was at a reshmertzall tonight and someone mentioned a "pre-chorus". Someone else asked what that is and I said it was this thing that came earlier and lubed things up a little so the chorus could just shoot right out. I guess that's how I get this rep. you see why rehearsal is a bad idea?

Anway, did I mention that

TOM DELAY GOT INDICTED????????

HA! YES! YES! YES!

MARK MY WORDS- WHOLE HOUSE OF CARDS GONNA CAVE NOW, DIGGITY.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Whorehouse of Cards. Cool beans. Love that.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. great post

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home