2/13/2006

And on top of it all, a new song! Called "New Song"


Man, am I glad to have THIS albatross off'n my god damn neck! Been trying to get this fucker done for two months!

It's psychedelic! It's Byzantine! It's...it's...a modern electron romance!

"New Song"

I swear she reaches me
On some internal frequency
And modulated speaks to me of love...

And when I'm all alone
The static on the telephone
The headlights and the rain
Become enough...

How do you write of things you cannot touch?
Cannot name?
How do you push the veil away?

Surrounded every day
By microchips and microwaves
She sweeps across the ether to my heart...

No science could unfold
The braided bond of soul-to-soul
Or treatise hide the secret of her art...

I think it's time to sing a new song...
New song...
How do you do, my nightingale?


Woah!! I'm getting trails!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Rameau said...

you magnificent bastard.

bolyhp - what a person such as y'self don't want on the vocal cords.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Oh, I trip up. I trip up. That's th' beauty of music. I trip up in private.

Watch you don't trip on your walk. Heh.

sluggo- "The Magnificent Bastards"

8:29 AM  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Schweet.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home