2/08/2006

A Disturbing Statistic



Number of times I've been pulled over since 2001: 11

Number of times cop has been courteous, respectful, human and maybe even let me slide: 8

Number of times cop has been a polesmokin' stormtrooper: 3

Number of bands I've been in since 2001: 11

Number of times band has been courteous, respectful, human and maybe even stayed off my fucking toes: 3

Number of times band has been polesmokin' stormtroopers: 8

Do I beg th' question? Am I on the wrong side, my friends?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Robert: Ya gotta put all these band posts into a guide book for the youngsters out there lookin' to get into one. I can't even play but after reading these I feel like I could walk in and "read" the band and decide to get the fuck out.

Hmmm.... Maybe it'll work at my job, too.

BTW: Live around Boston/Allston right now - Band Central. Click Five living up the street, that kinda shit. From what I can see it's all about being hip now. There may even be some good shit out there but I can't hear it through the Hip.

ldqppc - Lick what?

6:04 PM  
Blogger roxtar said...

There's probably a screenplay in there somewhere, too. And a soundtrack deal. Bobby Lightfoot action figures.

"Collect the whole band!"

roomeb - Just another mixed up boomer.

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home