4/15/2007

Haikus From Th' Road





















Can we not argue
About what you're paying me
It is 4 AM.

I regret to in
Form you that the song you want
Will not be played now.

The patrol cars there
In the parking lot, my friend
Let's load out slowly.

I will tell your wife
If you go in there with her
I do not like lies.





No, we will not play
Anything by Depeche Mode
Put your drugs away.

I have cut my hand
Upon the side of my Rhodes
Quick- apply Patrone.

There is nothing I
Would not give right now to be
Away from this place

The dream of music
A perfect chord struck firmly
The smell of urine.

It is not my fault
That you have drunk so freely
And have made nothing.

I feel just like Sting
When you vomit your dinner
During the chorus

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of all these haiku
i prefer the final one
barf's always funny

10:15 AM  
Blogger Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

i'm not so sure if
i prefer your haiku or
hot chicks with douchebags

1:45 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Truly vomit rocks
It is always a punchline
Waiting to happen

I stole th' whole thing
From the site with the douchebags
My pen is bankrupt

2:02 PM  
Blogger EmployeeoftheMonth said...

lightfoot read at lunch
rueben gave me horrid gas
next cube neighbor dead

3:53 PM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:36 PM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

Bobby Lightfoot says
His muse has left him for good
He is wrong, my friends

6:42 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

I think my muse wants
To just see other people
We can still be friends

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home