1/03/2006

Tagged at last for 7X7


Y'all scared. I don't blame you. Helmut ain't ascared, though. Let's see how we do here. Let's just see what goes down.

And thank you, Mr. Kohl.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:

1. Get right with my dad. Gord's just about had it with my ass and he ain't gonna live forever, you know? I mean, besides in all our hearts.
2. Blow up VH1
3. Shoot Dick Cheney in the dick
4. Play Svengali to a boy band
5. Blow up Clear Channel
6. Blow up Rykodisc
7. Knife all former bandmates except Paul Courtois. Fuck it. I'm knifing him too. Little prick.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. Give in to Th' Man
2. Be unfaithful
3. Worship some shitty deity
4. Be content
5. Remember birthdays
6. Give a flying fuck about "Reaching A Larger Audience" registered trademark
7. Be patriotic. Give me a fucking break. Boy Scouts is fuckin' over as is the fucking Anschluss. Did I say that. Fucking numbskulls. Jesus Q. Christ.

Seven Things That Attract Me To Syd Barrett:

1. Fine drugs
2. Great basement decor
3. Nurturing mum
4. Interesting conversationalist
5. Leaves cash around
6. I always get th' girl when we're around town
7. When I hang out with him if I close my eyes I can see his hallucinations.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1. "What the fuck is going on?"
2. "Thank you and good night!"
3. "What the fuck are you doing?"
4. "Freebird? Larry Byrd's in jail?"
5. "Good night, Cleveland!"
6. "Shut the fuck up! I don't tell you how to bang sheep!"
7. "What day is it?"

I have an inner monologue on stage when something goes wrong; it's like a mantra: suckandfuckandfuckandsuckandsuckandfuckanddammit...

hear the rhythm? It's like a strident passage in a string quartet.

Seven Books That I Love:

1. Poe- Collected Stories
2. Great Expectations
3. A Spaniard In The Works
4. Leonard Bernstein: On Music
5. Steinbeck's goddamn Sea Of Cortez
6. A Massive Swelling
7. Visions of Cody

Seven Movies I Watch Over And Over Again:

1. Animals Gone Wild: The Outback
2. A Hard Day's Night
3. Yeah, that's about it.

Seven People I Want To Join In:

1. Ned
2. Th' Viscount
3. Simon
4. Toulouse Lautrec
5. Don Costa
6. Janis Ian
7. Sam Cooke


There. That wasn't so polesmokin' bad, now was it?

2 Comments:

Blogger XTCfan said...

Knife all former bandmates except Paul Courtois. Fuck it. I'm knifing him too. Little prick.

Um ... Th' Harridans was just a little pick-up gig then, right? Not a band. And you and I didn't mate or anything...


ovdumog (a Norwegian toast)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

It's only "former"------ Th' Harridans are a current and polesmokingly vital force on th' current scene.

gxhuorear- like swimmer's ear but you get it from gxhuor

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home