11/27/2006

For Hearing Of The Good Song


We must to this place go, children.

And now today's questions!

Let us begin!



Dr. Doctor Devendra;

Is it all right to drink alcohol while taking cirrhosis medication?

Sincerely, David Crosby


Dr. Mr. Crosby;

I see no problem with this!

Sincerely, Dr. Anoush Devendra




Dr. Doctor Devendra;

I have decided to begin a strict cocaine regimen after being clean for 20 years. Can this damage my new septum? It is made of plastic.

Sincerely, Stevie Nicks

Dearest Stevie;

No problem at all! In fact, it might actually be helpful.

Yours, Anoush Devendra


Go with rock health, children!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Dr. Doctor Devendra:

Before I leave a question, I must ask something re your credentials. How can I be sure you will doctor my rock properly?

And BTW, were you at Woodstock?

Sincerely,
Wondering & Rocking

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Devendra:

I'm noticing that it's getting harder and harder to stomp on my pedal such that the bass drum resounds like God's own heartbeat. Also, there's a lingering aftertaste of vodka-soaked bangers and mash mixed with bile acids in my mouth that I just can't get rid of. Any suggestions?

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home