11/27/2006

For Hearing Of The Good Song


We must to this place go, children.

And now today's questions!

Let us begin!



Dr. Doctor Devendra;

Is it all right to drink alcohol while taking cirrhosis medication?

Sincerely, David Crosby


Dr. Mr. Crosby;

I see no problem with this!

Sincerely, Dr. Anoush Devendra




Dr. Doctor Devendra;

I have decided to begin a strict cocaine regimen after being clean for 20 years. Can this damage my new septum? It is made of plastic.

Sincerely, Stevie Nicks

Dearest Stevie;

No problem at all! In fact, it might actually be helpful.

Yours, Anoush Devendra


Go with rock health, children!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Dr. Doctor Devendra:

Before I leave a question, I must ask something re your credentials. How can I be sure you will doctor my rock properly?

And BTW, were you at Woodstock?

Sincerely,
Wondering & Rocking

1:00 PM  
Blogger fgfdsg said...

Dear Dr. Devendra,

My town recently held a 'Herman's Hermits' concert, yet apparantly the official 'HH' are either the ones who were in Las Vegas that night with Peter Noone, or the ones who were in Swindon that night with the drummer! The other three are out of the business, (and in one case, life). So who the hell was playing in my town's Civic Theatre last weekend?

And is it wrong for me to really love 'I'm Into Something Good'?

Sincerely,
Herman's Whosits

2:46 PM  
Anonymous John Bonham said...

Dear Dr. Devendra:

I'm noticing that it's getting harder and harder to stomp on my pedal such that the bass drum resounds like God's own heartbeat. Also, there's a lingering aftertaste of vodka-soaked bangers and mash mixed with bile acids in my mouth that I just can't get rid of. Any suggestions?

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home