12/11/2006

Grave Pissing Day! I love Grave Pissing Day!

Here..........hold m'beer.

Yeah, ohhhh, yeah. Been saving up. yeah, that pisco slides right through. Mm...hmmm.

Here. Your turn.

Hey, you still have those paper towels in th' trunk? I think I might actually be ready to take a large shit on this here grave of Augusto Pinochet.

Oh, yes. That was a good call. You too? Oh, heck yeah. Be my guest. I'll block.

Whew! Nasty.

Hurry up, dude. The line's getting longer and longer.


Today I devote all waste excreted to the memory of Augusto Pinochet, who slid off to shovel shit in hell today a lot easier than he had any right to like the murdering little lizard he was.

Oh- and to anyone who boosts him or refers to the good things he did. They're actually out there. Yeah, I see you. You fucking people will believe anything.

Whoa, dude- look. They're digging him up.

Ha ha- look what they're doing now. That can't taste good. Right in th' mouth like that.

I haven't had such a fun grave pissing day since fuckin' McNamara. Almost makes up for Anita O'Day and fuckin' Joe Strummer.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

I guess Michael Bolton is still alive.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Jay McShann, dude. And Betty Comden. Fuck.

But they gave. Fucking AP did nothing but take.

Aaaahhhhhhhh, that felt good. And in this cold weather it's all steamy...

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? McNamara's dead? Could they actually bury him, or did the Earth reject his body?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Dude they had to remove all his dental work and cut off his fingertips and bury him under an assumed name.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home